??The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insuredgoods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.被稳妥货品在卸货港卸离海轮后,稳妥责任以60天为限。 We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales. 按到岸价生
??The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insuredgoods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.被稳妥货品在卸货港卸离海轮后,稳妥责任以60天为限。
We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.
按到岸价生意,咱们一般保水渍险。
The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.
添加的费用由买方担负。
We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used ininternational insurance.
咱们选用世界稳妥中惯用的“仓对仓”的责任条款。
We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.
咱们为这100吨羊毛处置稳妥。
We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of itsinvoice value.
咱们不能为你方订购处置按发票金额130%的稳妥。
This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.
这种附加险的稳妥费是千分之二。
This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.
这个险别是按。。。%的稳妥费率投保。
Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:…
请对下述货品稳妥:
Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value,and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne bythe buyers. 将由我方依照到岸价的发票金额110%处置该货的稳妥,假定需要,额定添加稳妥的费用将由买方承担。