[1-1] I think I'd better leave now.It's getting late. [我想现在我该走了。天色已晚了。] [1-2] I'm afraid I must be leaving now.I have taken up a lot of your time. [恐怕我现在必须离开了。我已经占用你许多时间了。] [1-3]I'll have to be going n
[1-1] I think I'd better leave now.It's getting late.
[我想现在我该走了。天色已晚了。]
[1-2] I'm afraid I must be leaving now.I have taken up a lot of your time.
[恐怕我现在必须离开了。我已经占用你许多时间了。]
[1-3]I'll have to be going now.Thank you very much for you entertainment.
[现在得走了。非常感谢你的款待。]
[1-4]I must be off now.
[我现在必须离开了。]
[1-5]Nice talking to you.
[跟你谈话真好。]
[1-6]I'm sorry I look up too much of your time.
[抱歉,点用你太多的时间了。]
[1-7]Well,I guess I'd better be leaving.
[嗯,我想我最好是离开。]
[1-8]Well,I must say goodbye.
[嗯,我必须说再见了。]
[1-9]I really have to run.
[我得赶紧走了。]
[2] 说再见
[2-1] Goodbye/再见。
[2-2] Bye./再见。
[2-3] See you later./再见。
[2-4] See you./再见。
[2-5] So long./再见。
[2-6] Good night./晚安
[2-7] Good wishes/(分别时)祝愿
[3] 一路顺风
[3-1] Hope to see you next time. 希望下次再见到你。
[3-2] Hope you have a nice trip. 祝你旅途愉快。
[3-3] Have a pleasant journey. 祝你旅途愉快。
[3-4] I wish you a pleasant journey. 祝你旅途愉快。
[3-5] Safe landing. 祝你一路顺风。
[3-6] Give my best regards to your father. 请代我向你父亲致意。
[4] 会话
Dialogue 1 【情景对话 1】
ZhangSan: Well,I must be off now. I have an appointment at six. 嗯,我现在得离开了。我六点有个约会。
LiSi: In that case,I won't keep you any longer.Drop in any time. 如果那样的话,我不再挽留你了。欢迎你随时到这里来。
ZhangSan:Ok.Goodbye. 我会的,再见。
LiSi: See you later.再见。
【感谢阅读,希望您会喜欢,凝聚才华为您持续整理更新~】