??还价还价是生意商洽中的一项重要内容,一个优良的生意人员不只需掌控商洽的根来历则、办法,还要学会熟练地运用还价还价的战略与技巧,这是促进生意成功的保证。不过,不要忘掉,熟练的英语才是发扬谈锋的基础哦。 一、详解惯用单句 1. You're asking too
??还价还价是生意商洽中的一项重要内容,一个优良的生意人员不只需掌控商洽的根来历则、办法,还要学会熟练地运用还价还价的战略与技巧,这是促进生意成功的保证。不过,不要忘掉,熟练的英语才是发扬谈锋的基础哦。
一、详解惯用单句
1. You're asking too much.
您开的价太高了吧。
2. The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
你们的报价太高,咱们不能承受。
3. Our rates are in line with the world market.
咱们的价格与世界商场上的是共同的。
4. Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
咱们的价格与今日的商场方法相契合。
in line with: 与...共同,契合;fit in with: 与...相适合/相契合
5. You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
6. You should take the quality into account.
您大约思考质量要素。
7. We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
take into account=take into consideration
咱们有必要思考产品的质量疑问。
8. How about reducing the price by 5%? = How about lowering the price by 5%?
价格削减5%如何?
9. How about $100 per unit?
每件100美元如何?
10. I propose a reduction of 4%.
我主张降价%
11. This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
这是咱们最优惠的价格,不能再低了。
12. This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
这是咱们的最低价格,不可以能再让了。rock-bottom price: 最低价,底价;concession: 让步
13. This is the lowest price we can offer.
这是咱们可以报的最低价格了。
14. The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
咱们最多只能再减30美元。
15. Let's meet each other halfway.
咱们各让一步吧。
16. Let's meet each other halfway again and split the difference.
咱们再各让一半,分管差额吧。
split: 分隔,劈开,meet halfway: 各让一步
17. I appreciate your counter-offer, but find it too low to accept.
我仍是谢谢您的还价,可是我觉得这个价太低了,我无法承受。
counter-offer: 还价,还盘
18. I can't accept your counter-offer.
我无法承受您的还盘。
二、详解运用对话
Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这是咱们的最低价格了。
Buyer: If that's the case, there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:假定是这样的话,那就没有啥意义再谈下去了。咱们还不如撤消这笔生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说咱们永久不可以能把价格降到你们需求的价格。间隔太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?
买方:我认为咱们都这么强硬很不正确。咱们能不能各让一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是啥?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other halfway.
买方:你们的单价比咱们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我主张各让一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That's impossible!
卖方:您是说让咱们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可以能!
Buyer: What would you suggest?
买方:您的意思呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:咱们最多只能再减30美元,这可必定是最低价了。
Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-way again and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分管差额吧。我认为咱们两边都能满足这个价格。
Seller: OK. We can meet halfway again.
卖方:好吧。咱们就再各让一半吧。
具体说明
strive/make a bargain: (尤指经过多次协商和争论之后)达到协议
If that's the case=in that case 假定(情况)是那样的话
call off: 撤消 call off a trip: 撤消旅行
三、文明洗礼
常见的外贸价格术语
现行价格(时值)current price, prevailing price
世界商场价 world (international) market price
离岸价(船上交货价)FOB (free on board)
本钱加运费价 (cost and freight)
到岸价(本钱加运费、稳妥费价)CIF(cost, insurance and freight)
价格 price
单价 unit price
净价 net price
总价 gross price
总值 total value
码头费 wharfage
卸货费 landing charges
金额 amount
关税 customs duty
含佣价 price including commission
港口税 port dues
回佣 return commission
扣头 discount
批发价 wholesale price
零价格 retail price
现货价格 spot price
期货价格 forward price