??商务英语口语每天练第46天:怎样跟对方提出询盘时刻 第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June. 此报价须经你方在6月29日或早年回复才有用。 A: Hello. Mr. Green. 你好,格林先生。 B: Hello, Mr. Wang. 你好,
??商务英语口语每天练第46天:怎样跟对方提出询盘时刻
第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或早年回复才有用。
A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
你好,王先生。
A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或早年回复才有用。
B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
噢,谢谢您的快速回复。
第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。
A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。假定咱们在10天内收到你们的订单,咱们就会按此价格做实盘。
B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的,咱们会尽早告诉您的。
A: That would be good.
那太好了。
在回复中提出对方的询盘时刻有利于协助对方回想现已做出的询价,有利于两边的进一步洽谈。
其他表达法:
We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
咱们现已根据您5月4日的函件为您做好了报价。
Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
谢谢您于4月4日给咱们的来信。